Wednesday 18 November 2009

Reading material

I am currently reading the following books:-

1) Mobile Web 2.0 - The innovator's guide to developing and marketing next generation wireless/mobile applications
2) C++ for Dummies (!)

I am reading the first since the telecommunications industry is constantly evolving and this books comes highly recommended for those who want to understand where mobile communications is heading. In particular it has some focus on the changes in thinking that will be required by the Teleco's if they want to become something other than a mere bit-pipe.

As for the second book I am reading - sometimes it doesn't hurt to read around the fundamentals once in a while :-)

I bought the dummies book a long time ago and never completed it (I treated it more as a reference book back then). Not going through a book cover to cover irks me.....

No comments: